Job opportunity: Management Assistant
Korys, the investment company of the Colruyt family, is looking for a Management Assistant to support the corporate team with its organisational and administrative activities. The corporate team focuses mainly on all supportive businesses such as HR, communication, agenda management, legal work, …
As Management Assistant, you act as the right hand of the partners. You are responsible for agenda management, the daily administrative work flow and follow-up, as well daily operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assistance and support for Partners and team:
- Executing pro-active agenda management for partners and team
- Preparing presentations in preparation of internal and external meetings
- Personal Assistance to the Partner
- Administers e-mail correspondence on behalf of partner
- Administrative and operational role:
- Preparing and supporting the accounting process of incoming invoices
- Processing expense notes rulings and policy
- Coordination of reception and answers incoming calls
- Booking travel for the team from A to Z
- Management of the meeting rooms
- Responsible for building maintenance (in collaboration with architects, maintenance company, insurance, …)
- Taking care of stock and all orders (lunch, coffee, office supplies, office furniture, …)
- Back up for other administrative roles
- Organization and coordination of internal events;
- Meeting & event coordination, for internal events (organization A-Z)
A successful candidate for this Management Assistant position will have the following characteristics:
- A relevant degree, preferably bachelor level
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English, Dutch (French is a plus)
- Enthusiastic, open-minded, flexible and eager to learn.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Down-to-earth attitude, willingness to roll up the sleeves with ability to work autonomously , and pro-active.
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards
Our ideal candidate is a team player with a positive attitude, drive and energy. You have a strong organizational talent and are stress resistant. Panic at last minute changes is unknown to you. Discretion, punctuality and accuracy characterize you.
Unique opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with short decision lines and an open and direct corporate culture.
An employee of Korys is offered the possibilities to grow continuously as a professional in a stimulating business environment. Korys offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with hybrid work possibilities (1 day/week homework).
To apply: please e-mail your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org